Protecting our most precious resource while harnessing it's value.
The earth is made up of 75% water. With so much water, why is there such a shortage of fresh, clean, drinking water?
97.5% of the earth’s water is Ocean or Sea water. Of the remaining 2.5% of the earth’s supply of water, 69% is polluted by agriculture, industry, and municipal waste. The story behind the numbers tells that only 0.775% of the earth’s water supply is considered usable water. These alarming facts are the impetus behind CleanWater Solutions and our commitment to creating a cleaner environment while providing a more cost-effective means of cleaning various contaminated waste water sources.
Lowering cost while helping the environment
Our lower operating cost as compared to other available current technologies, allow our clients to afford the technology upgrade while realizing a savings over their current operating expenses associated with the Local, State, and Federal EPA discharge requirements each client must achieve.
The CleanWater Process
To solve the specific problems of clients.
The removal of Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) with cutting edge proprietary technologies, designed for future growth, is part of the forward looking solutions offered by CleanWater Solution. Contact us for more information.
Each CleanWater Solutions system is custom designed using a patent pending Uni-Fit technology. CleanWater Solutions’ team of engineering specialist will work directly with the client to deploy a system that best fits their individual needs for current as well as future growth.
Utilize Renewable Energy
The overall operating cost savings of the CleanWater Solutions technology is realized through lower energy, maintenance and consumables.
CleanWater Solutions is committed, whenever possible, to provide power to our treatment facilities with 100% renewable energy. This is directly passed through to our client, assisting them in achieving their corporate sustainability goals.